Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Punch class

This is my latest in the punch department.
I case them all from pinestest!! Thank you to all the
talented people out there.
The favorite was the pink two tag die with the
chocolate bunny.

and the pocket card, made with the top note die.
The chick and bunny were the easiest, I think. This is
what I decide at the last minute to make for my grand
daughter's birthday party. I was finishing them up with help
at the party. Then after the party picking them up all smashed
and having to throw them away!!! What!?? uughhhh

We have 2 more grand babies coming!!!
Shelby, (light blue dress) is our youngest and
her baby girl will be here by next Wednesday.
Ashley (black shirt) is our oldest and her
baby girl is due July 2nd.
That will give us 7!!! Love my babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment