Friday, March 8, 2013

Easter punch class

This is what we made at this month's punch class.
The cute Bunny card I found on Pinterest. She had it on a
coaster so I put it in on a 5x5 card. The bunnies face and ears
are made with our oval framlits.
The owl's head is made with the Decorative label punch.
body - scallop oval, large and med. scallop circle.

The cute Bunny holding the sucker, I cased from Lisa Young.
I love her stuff. It''s made with the two tag die.
The wedding card is made with the oval framlit and the dress
framlits.

Here are the name tags I said I would show you.
Rhonda didn't make her self one so we
had to throw something together and I think
it came out pretty cute. :)

I just made my Punched bee from class. She got 8 votes
so I was pretty excited!!

Brenda's was pretty cute too! I think she got 3 or 4 votes.


Love Ms Pat's!!!

And we stopped at a few scrap booking stores on the
way and Marsha picked up stuff to make hers.
Love it!!!
There ya have it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment