Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easter

I just spent the evening getting ready for my Easter Class that is on Thursday. I still have more cutting to do but I'll finish it up tomorrow night. :) My friend and downline, Amy was here working on her class too.
I like cutting with friends here, it's so much more fun! I started to say "funner" but is that a word? I'm sure someone will tell me if it is or not. I even know who that person is... :) but I won't say. Love ya!!
I'll show you my projects later after the class.
but for tonight I'm going to share one of my project we did in punch class.
I cased it from Sue Dyas. (thanks Sue)
Isn't it stinkin cute!!? Love it! It's made with the Petal Cone die - 121810. The bunny is made with the heart punch.

Well, it' off to bed,
Thanks for checking in, Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy checking your blog to see your cute projects. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete