Sunday, April 10, 2011

Club project

Happy Sunday!
I spent the day with the grand babies. After Church we went to eat and then off to see the Easter Bunny! There wasn't even a line! Aubrey (who is 0ne) wasn't real sure if she like the Easter Bunny or not, but she didn't cry!
Then when we were leaving the mall there was a sign that said "Free photo with Live Bunnies and chicks so we HAD to take them there!! :) They loved it! But I was pooped by the time Kayla dropped me off.
Glad I can send them home after all the fun is over! hee hee

Yesterday was club and we made the cutest tins!
The tins are from the clearance rack, but I'm not sure if they still have them? :( I don't remember seeing them the last time I was on there.
We use the Springtime Vintage Designer Paper in the mini and Easter Blossoms stamp set too. The Flowers on top of the tin are made with the Fun Flower die and the magnet Sheets. Works great in the Big Shot!
I think it turned out pretty cute!!

I hope you have a great Monday!
Thanks for checking back!

1 comment:

  1. So Cute!! Love the little baby Easter cards! (I love all things little. hehe)
    Great idea! (wink, wink)
    PS. Your blog looks great!! Good job.

    ReplyDelete