Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Scrapbooking!

Just wanted to share the pages we did at the last Scrap booking class.
I love snowmen and I think he turned out pretty cute! There wasn't alot of cutting involved so everyone was
pretty happy! The back ground card stock is Not Quit Navy. Other colors that were used are
Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake.

We also used the Northern Frost snow flake Sizzlit Strip.
Love that!!


I also wanted to show off my new cabinet that
some of my friends bought for me!!! We had been antiquing in
Guthrie Ok and I found this and fell in love with it, I just knew that
my punches would fit in there. But I wanted to bring Mike up to see
it before we bought it. Then the day after Christmas we were off
work so Me, Mike, Marsha and Rhonda and her husband, Roy all went back to Guthrie to
spend the day and I was going to get my cabinet.

Well.... I got there and it was gone!!! And they said and keep saying that I was
acting very disappointed. Which I was sad but I didn't think I was acting ugly or anything... :)
So we shopped all day and then went to eat at a yummy Mexican food place and while we
were eating Marsha says.."I know where you can get a cabinet kinda like that one.. well...
maybe JUST like that one, no... wait... how about THAT ONE!!!"
They had gotten it that first day that we found it and hide it in Brenda's garage!!!
I just love those girls!!!
And I love, love my new punch cabinet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment