Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stocking die

I love, love the Stocking die! If you haven't gotten it yet you only have
a few more days to order from the Christmas mini. :) and you need this die!!
This CUTE Joy sign was made by Sylvie Kao from my down line.

and this one was made by Brenda McBride.
I love it with the designer paper!

Every year I do a Christmas album class with the
Simply Scrappin kits. They are so easy to do!

Here are just a few pages that we made.
I used all the cards stock and Designer paper in the pack.
I only had to add a few more Cherry Cobbler and a few white
pieces of Card stock to finish in out.

There were 20 pages in all!
Love it!!


I had to show you what Brenda and Rhonda got Mike
for Christmas. Isn't it cute!!?
I thought it was so cute I had to make them for gifts too!

They put it in a OU cooler that was super cute that they bought
at Gordmans. I love Gordmans!! There's a cooler thing in the middle that you
freeze. I think it's really for a 6 pack of cans but it worked great for the
reindeer.

I told him that were too cute to drink! :) We'll see how
long that last!


No comments:

Post a Comment