Thursday, July 10, 2014

Rustic Bridal Shower

Our youngest daughter, Shelby, is getting
married in August so I had a bridal
shower for her.

I love, love doing this kind of thing!!
We took mason jars and punched pieces of the
chalk board vinyl that Stampin Up
use to have for everyone to write their names
on. This was a favorite!

We took the purse die and made favors
for everyone.


Lots of food!! She wants a pie bar at the
wedding so I tried to do the same thing
at the shower.

I have gone suit case crazy and I'm buying
them up!! I have no idea what I'm going to do
with all of them! But I made a banner for this one
so those that brought cards could just put them in there.
It all turned out pretty cute and I think she loved it all.
I hope it was pinterest worthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment