Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Monday

Here are a few more pictures from Alaska. It was so pretty there.


This is my favorite. It was taken from our room.
Thank you so much for helping us earn this trip!

Marsha was the winner!! She won the basket full of goodies that I had a drawing
for at my Open House! Thanks Marsha for all your support! Love ya!!

Here is the June Calendar. I think I need to get busy and work of
the rest of the months! If I remember right I have only given up to July! :)
My friends and Daughters will starting asking for the next Months soon!
We had scrap booking class tonight. It was a cute football bear page, I'll show
it to you tomorrow. :)
We still have room for our Fundraiser on June 25th!
sign up today!
thanks for checking back! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment