Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cruise Pics

Here's the wheel! We could go to the trading post everyday and spin the wheel and win a prize! So fun!!

My first win was a new Decor Element from the new Catalog!! eekkkkk

They had a place where we could bring a card idea to share. This was one of them. They didn't have names on them where we could see who did them so I'm sorry if this is yours and I'm not giving credit  to you, But I love it!

This is our first formal night. These are our new friends, (in the middle) Diane and Dan Carr, They live in New York, and on the other end is Lisa and Dave Schmid and they live in Minnesota.
We had a great time getting to know them!!

Have a great Thursday! I"ll be getting ready tonight for my Open House that is tomorrow! Wish me luck! Working on Disney!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment