Thursday, September 10, 2015

Cozy Christmas

I'm finally getting to share with you the first of my
Christmas card classes. I kept forgetting to grab the
measurements of the post it note holder so I could share
them with you.
I started last month having a Christmas card class once
a month until December. I had a great response!!
There were a total of 30 people for 2 classes.

I made everyone a little post it note holder as my
goodie to them, and YES I fussy cut 30 little Santas
to put on them! :)
I cased this card off Pinterest. But they used DSP
where I used the pool party card stock.
Everyone loved the card and they all signed back
up for this month. I better get busy cutting card stock!

This is made from a 8 1/2 X 2 1/4 piece of card stock.
Score it at 2 3/4, 4 1/8 and 5 1/2.
Have a great Thursday!!!
 
Hugs, Sherri
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment