Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Open House

I had my Open House last night with the
new Holiday catalog. I had a great turn out!
I had 20 people RSVP and 16 showed up so
that was pretty exciting!!
I had a Ice Cream Social. :)
I don't think that went over well, there
was a lot of ice cream left over but it was fun!
I had a table set up for them to make this card and then
a table for them to play with the Blendabilities which was
a hit for sure! Thank you so much to everyone that
came!! I hope you enjoyed it!
 
Supplies on the card are:
Whisper White card stock 
Strawberry Slush card stock and DSP
Crumb cake card stock.
Perfect Polka dot embossing folder
Stylish Stripes embossing folder
Tag talk stamp set
Label Bracket punch
Cup Cake Builder punch
Petite Pennants Builder punch
and candy dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment