Monday, May 13, 2013

Scrappin Around the Clock retreat

I have lots of other Fiji pictures that I want to share with
you, But I wanted to show you some from the retreat
we put on this weekend.
It was called Scrappin around the clock.



We had this car for a photo opt. I love it!!

Table goodies we made for everyone. A friend that works
with Rhonda made us the record bowls to give everyone.
So cute!!

Brenda made the paper flowers for the table #'s. 
I love them!! Carmen made the record with the numbers on them.  


We always have a candy bar!!!

Here they are!!! All the cuties that came

And these are the best helpers and friends ever!!!
In the back. Carmen and Marsha.
In the Chairs are Rhonda, Me and Brenda!!
I love them so much! I couldn't do what I do
without them!!!

And the Cook and best Husband ever!! He stayed
long enough to cook the burgers and eat and then
he was out of there. He helps unload the cars as
they come and then he came back on Sunday to help
load them back up.

We had burgers and shakes Friday night and everyone
got a shake glass with a cute tag.
YES! I had one! But don't tell Jenny Craig! lol!! 
I'll have more to show you later!
Thanks for checking back!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe if you had Lobster and Cake Mike would hang out more...Love ya!

    ReplyDelete