Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nov Scrap booking class

Just wanted to share my Turkey pages with you!
This was the November 5th class.
I think he's the cutest!

We also used the Autumn Accents die for the leaves.
127812 - $21.95
And the Orchard Harvest DSP - 126895 - $10.95


Here is the view from my front door of my buildings.
I'm waiting, waiting! and I hate to wait. :)
They are suppose to come back out today and put them as
close together as possible.

And take the wheels off and those runner things
Right now I can't reach to open the doors and they
have them nailed shut or something??

And they are in the wrong spots. So they have to switch them around.
So I'm waiting, waiting!!!grrrrr
Maybe tomorrow I can post pictures of them close together!!
Cross your fingers!

1 comment:

  1. Sherri, thanks so much for supporting my sweet friend Brittni Huff on her journey toward adopting a child from Ethiopia. I appreciate your donations, for choosing her for your IFO card kits and for your big heart! I sure miss seeing your sweet face!

    ReplyDelete