Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Look what the girls made

Whenever we go to convention or Leadership one of the
highlights is getting roomy gifts.
I love getting them! But stress about making them!
This is what Monica made the 3 of us! I love it! She
did a great job!
Thanks Monica
And she told great bed time stories!

Here is what Brenda's made for one of her swaps!
I love it! She used the Best Friends Forever set.

And this is one of Carmen's swaps. Isn't it so cute! I wasn't going to
order the Many Mustaches set but now I am. She made the
cutest stuff with it and we had so much fun with them!

2 comments:

  1. You had the best group of roomies!!! These are adorable!! -jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the plus one ing means still but I think it's positive! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete