Wednesday, August 31, 2011

More Retreat Pics

This is Laurie and Debbie! Love them! They worked on different Holiday goodies
for the people in their offices. They did some really cute stuff.
We've had those wagon wheels a long time so I was glad we could
use them for this. They were Mike's dads.
And I just bought that whisky barrel in Claremore. The plan is to have it on my porch so
I can leave orders in it for you guys to pick up instead of leaving them on my door. :)
Mike made a lid for it and everything! I'm so excited about it!!


This is Sherry and Karen. Karen worked on her cards all weekend. I think
she had a Show coming up that she was getting ready for. She is so funny!
Sherry got lots of Scrap booking done!

This was every one's favorite! The Candy bar!!
Mike is enjoying the left overs!! I'm trying to stay away from them!!

The room is ready!
We had every one's spot set up with their goodies and t-shirts!
Ready to do it again!??

Have a great Wednesday!!
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment