Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Down Hill Slide


This card is done by Melanie Henry. Great job Melanie!

Happy Wednesday! Here are the last of the swaps from our IFO meeting. I have a great down line and I'm
proud of them. We are working on our next fundraiser so we have some busy days ahead of us.
Don't forget to send in your registration as soon as possible. We have limited seating this time.



This one is done by Amanda Johnson, she just doesn't know it! :) because her loving sister
Brenda did them for you. I love it Amanda!! lol!

And last is mine. I cased it from someone but I don't have that info with me. I'm sorry! But I love it.
I love this set! It is a MUST have!

I'll be having an Open House on June 3rd! In Disney style! Getting closer to earning the Disney trip.
Well, that's it for today! I hope you have the best day ever!
Thanks for checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment