Sunday, September 18, 2011

Founder's Circle 2011

I can't believe it! I'm here!!! Founder Circle! It is so exciting!
It makes me want to cry all over again! I want to thank you all again and again
for helping me reach this goal!


They had a room set up for us that was full of yummy sweets!
Just what my butt needs is yummy sweets! :)
They had couches set up for is to just hang out and get to know each other.
Loved it!!


This was on my door!
It was so exciting to see it!
MY name on the door!!


No sharing! It was all for me!

This was a famous couch!! :)
Tammy White, Heather Summers and Diana Gibbs!
ekkkk

They put is in groups to help us get to know each other, which I loved, loved!!
We were called the "Tea Cozies" Do you know what a tea cozie is?? I didn't.
It's a little hat thing that goes over your tea pot to keep it hot!
Learn something new everyday.
from left to right, Debbie Moczek, Me, (in back) Jan Burnett, Becky Sutton,
Alisha Linn, Missy Shipman and Stella MacKay.
They were the bestest ever! I made some new friends!!
So exciting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment